Models: 50145 (regular), 50146 (long), 50158 (short)
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Fit: over body armor
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
The Gen III Level VII Parka is a soft shell insulation layer that makes up the outermost layer of protection of the Gen III Extreme Cold Weather System (ECWS) adopted by the U.S. Army. Together with the Gen III Level VII Trousers, the parka is designed for use during extreme cold, dry conditions. Constructed with an outer shell fabric that has a water resistant finish with PrimaLoft® Sport thermal bonded high-loft insulation, Level VII is highly durable and breathable. The Parka and Trousers maintain warmth even when wet and provide protection in extreme cold conditions during static operations.
- Water resistant outer shell and PrimaLoft® Sport, thermal bonded, high-loft insulation
- Highly durable and breathable
- Maintains warmth even when wet
- Thongs on zippers for ease of use when wearing gloves
- Nylon reinforced knees
- Full length side zips
- Elastic waist with suspender loops
- Level 7 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Increased warmth with significantly less weight than previous generation ECWCS